Hopping 4 A Cure
Hopping 4 A Cure™ for Multiple Sclerosis is a Trademarked, Incorporated, Full 501(c)3 non-profit organization that hosts Hopscotch Tournaments raising money and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis. Proceeds go toward College Scholarships, Caregiver Support, and Alternative Medical Research.
With your help, we can all HOP in the HOPE of a world free of Multiple Sclerosis.
Go for the Gold and compete against friends, rival organizations and other community groups in one of our intense recess events ranging from 4-Square to Kickball. Other primary events include:
• Capture the Flag
• Jump Roping & Double Dutch
• Hula Hooping
We have ONE Rule: New Is Always Better. In addition to our Four-Square, Hula Hooping, Jump Roping, capture the flag, and kickball competitions, there are 4 Hopscotch events in a Hopscotch Tournament. These are the Official Hopping 4 A Cure Rules:
• Speed Hopscotch: (Individual, Timed) Hop the length of the Hopscotch Grid 4 times (2 laps)
• Endurance Hopscotch: (Individual, Timed) Hop the length of the Hopscotch Grid 12 times (6 laps)
• Challenge Hopscotch: (Individual, Bracketed) Hopscotch Tournament using Beanbags to eliminate their opponent
• EXTREME Hopscotch: (Teams of 3-5, Bracketed) Obstacle Course & Relay Race across Five (5) Consecutive Hopscotch Grids
Honoring a loved one. Giving back on a birthday. Deciding to start a creative activity/event to support those affected by Multiple Sclerosis. There are many reasons why people set up fundraisers for Hopping 4 A Cure. What is yours?
Start a Fundraiser or Donate Today!
By The Numbers
• Rayuela • Golosa • Charranca • Stapu • Kith-Kith • Seksek • классики • Klasy • Pajac • Hoppa Hage • campana • Hinkelen •školica • Tengteng • Bebeleche • La Peregrina • șotron • Amarelinha • Piko • Ttangttamŏkki •
The first recorded references to ‘Hopscotch’ in the English-speaking world date back to the late 17th century, usually under the name “scotch-hop” or “scotch-hopper(s)”